To have an extraordinary life in which you are true to yourself, you will be living by your deepest principles. You will be creating your life every day. You will be releasing upsets and practicing generosity of spirit. You will need a spiritual life-coach because you cannot craft an amazing life by yourself.
Would You Like To...
• Notice when you are rehashing injuries, going around and around?
• Be able to leap off that hamster wheel at will?
• Communicate clearly and responsibly when you disagree?
• Live life without upsets?
Meet Your New
Eileen Epperson has a
private practice in spiritual coaching with a focus on living with integrity in the present by practicing forgiveness and clear, graceful communication.
She originated The Forgiveness Process® and has worked with hundreds of people to enable them to release resentments and regrets (www.forgivenesscoaching.com).
Forgiveness Coaching enables you to:
1. Name all the moments of hurt, skipping nothing
2. Create a future free of those memories
3. Practice steps that build a muscle for living in the present
4. Begin to communicate effectively so that resentments and regrets do not get started
5. Get your hands on the wheel of your life and have more:
JOY, SELF-EXPRESSION AND
How Does It Work?
Forgiveness Coaching is offered individually and in group workshops. Teams in for-profit and non-profit organizations can be trained to address annoyances that inevitably arise quickly and effectively using the Four-Part Forgiveness Process of Redefining Forgiveness, Telling The Truth, Declaring A New Future, Sealing The Value.